which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

First weeks of summer.

Last Thursday I went to Josh's house with Angel and Izzy. (: He's such a pimp. -__-
THAT WAS A JOKE.
HA HA.
FAT CHANCE. XD

Haha we did 'Still Alive' so many times. Angel has the perfect voice for that. (: And we managed to fit all four people on a bed. O___O Of course we could, with all the cuddling and the hugging. ;) Last memory with Izzy before she left. ): I miss you dearie. Just 36 more days! Maybe you're not counting, but I sure am. (:

Then a whole week of Cerritos College writing classes. -__- Those were pretty boring. But I visited Whitney Thursday and Friday. And Chris and Archie were there. <3 So that made my day. Thanks guys. (: Then Saturday I went to the mall with Charles, Josh, Ralph, and Angel. Five straight hours. <3 But it was a great day. I love you guys. (:

"Afterlife"
-Avenged Sevenfold.

Go listen.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 lovenotes.