which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

A different landscape.

Sometimes I wish I could control my feelings. Keep my heart from going rampage. Cause the farther it goes, the more it hurts when it comes back. So why can't I just make it stay in one place? With me, where it's the safest it will ever be?

Stupid heart. If my life wasn't connected to yours, I'd kill you already.

I should've known this wasn't real.
And fought it off and fought to feel.
What matters most? Everything,
That you feel while listening to every word that I sing.
I promise you I will bring you home;
I will bring you home.

Labels: ,


0 lovenotes.