which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Mannequins.

I was on PostSecret's blog today. (: I love that place. Cause half the stuff there I can actually relate to. And the other half is like movie-esque. But they'll happen eventually. (:

So today was Sadies shopping. :D I'm proud of Josh for staying an hour after his ASB meeting. <3> ASB. :DDD We actually didn't get a lot done. Just random wandering for the first hour. WAIT no we ate Yogurtland while wandering. :D And the guys bought stuff at Wetzel's Pretzels, I think? But in the end, everyone got their stuff at American Eagle; the place we started out from. -_- But I think I'm satisfied. (: The bruises on my feet aren't, however. HAHA. It's okay. (: It's WORTH the bonding and the fun and the love. (: (The love not so much.) We literally went to every story. You name it, we went there. This is why my feet are going to hurt tomorrow morning. -_- Legs, too. But swim will kill them ever more, so ehhh. I don't caare. :D Oh and Tiffany learned 'that's what she said' HAHA. So she's going to overuse it on everything. -__- Just a warning. (:

Hm. When I grow up, I want to raise a perfect family. In the mornings, I'll make the kids' breakfasts and make my husband coffee and wait for them to come downstairs. Then the husband'll sit down and grab a newspaper and the kids will run downstairs and give me a hug and eat their breakfast. Then they'll grab their stuff and the husband sends them off to school and I stay home and do housewife-like chores. Wait no. That's boring. -_- KAY SO. I will have a job. :D And it will be a very respected and highly-educated job that earns my family lots of money! But of course, I go to my job after making my kids breakfast and my husband coffee. Oh and don't forget. We'll have a dog, too. And we'll have an elderly couple as our neighbors who send our kids cookies every now and then. Yeah. HAHA I don't know why I'm doing this. I think it's cause it's too late in the night to think properly. -_- 12:20 AM.

LOL James Lee is a fun guy to talk to on AIM. He's like a girl. 'Oh my gosh, are you totally serious?!' HAHA.

SADIES is this Friday, girls and guys! Are you excited? (: I hope we manage to pull it off, though. =/ But yay! Sadies! Someone teach Tim how to dance. -_- And no krumping, please. Thank you.

Labels: , , , , , ,


4 lovenotes.