which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

one hundred.

So guess whaaaat. One hundredth post. :DDD

I was planning to make breakfast this morning, but I opened the fridge and there's almost nothinggg in there. No potatoes and only THREE eggs. So I was like alksdjfas;l MOM WHEN DID YOU GO GROCERY SHOPPING?! So the only thing I could make was apple pie ahha. And it turned out pretty good! :D Or, that's what I think. Tina and my mom were like 'uhh. yeah. it's good. yeah.' Which probably meant it wasn't. -_- But I appreciate their effort! (:

So to get into a good college I need:
- a GPA of 4.o or MORE
- 300 hours of community service
- at least 10 AP classes
- president/vp of at least two clubs
- one unique experience (violin/piano/basketball do NOT count)
O_____O
cuhraazeeee! -_-

And the theme of this week for my mom is COLLEGE. And not just any UC, it has to be an IVY LEAGUE. So I'm like aslkdjf;sldjk NO MOM THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE. And she's like WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY FAITH IN YOURSELF. Gaaah I don't want to think about college in freshman year! D: But apparently I have to. -_-

Labels:


6 lovenotes.