which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

I'm being baked. =O

Stupid Sun. Keeps changing the weather. -__- I don't even know what to wear everyday now. It's kinda pathetic when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you think is: "Hmm. Jeans or shorts? Or capris? Or a T-shirt? Or maybe just a tank?" -__-

I went to the mall AGAIN yesterday. I'm going there too much. O__O But I actually bought the stuff I needed, and didn't only go to Yogurtland. (: Like last time. :]

Yaaay for Josh and Angel for reviving their blogs. (: And both of you updated around the same day, too. Keep it up. There's nothing better than reading a new post. (:

I went to Whitney this morning again. Everytime I go there, Chris and Archie just abuse me. -__- They dumped me into a trashcan today. Like, literally dumped. Meanies. >:O Haha but I still love you guys. <3

Fourth of July is in fooour days! I hope most of you guys are gonna go to the celebration at the Civics Center. (: I don't think I can make it until late late late, like around eight. :[ (That rhymed! :D) Cause I have to pick up my friends from Las Vegas and take them out to dinner. Chances are, I won't be able to make it at alll. ): That makes me so sad. :[ And my mom won't let me invite anyone over Thursday either, since she's cleaning up the room for our 'guests'. -__- So take lots of pictures for me! And call me while you're there! (:

And check your emails, Josh. So nonresponsive. -__-

Hooray for the totally random post! (: Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 lovenotes.