which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric


I feel like I need a certain amount of time to sit down and listen to Bon Iver or Bryson Andres and tell myself to stop being such a self-centered whiny bitch. Then I can lift my head again, open my eyes, and see everything without being clouded by my own bitterness. I can't seem to get over the fact that some things are out of my control and I have this habit of letting my mind run over the same things over and over and over and over again.

Sometimes I don't know if I'm self-conscious or superficial or some nasty combination of both. But it's kind of like a double-edged sword, isn't it? If I do things to please others, I'm being self-conscious; if I do things to please myself, I'm superficial. So..what? I feel like those two words practically define who I am and all my actions stem from that. And I feel like they anchor me down from seeing what I actually want and forcing me to settle for what I think is the maximum extent for me...I don't know.

Okay good night maybe I just desperately need some alone time with my bed and when I wake up it'll all be sunshine and butterflies and chirpy birds.

Naht. I actually hate birds.

0 lovenotes.