which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

WASJ?

Hello. (:

Thanks to everyone who supported me, it really helped. <3 So NEW CLASS CABINET.
President - chief WILLIAM LUO!
Vice President - fresh-as-a-tomato-brown-as-a-potato AFRAAAZ.
Secretary - SHIVANTI; the one who's going to keep the testosterone levels in check. :D
Treasurer - JOE PAAANG! who ate wasabi peas with me afterschool. :D

Yeeeeah talk about a dominating cabinet. <3 We're going to do so great soph year. :D

CANDIDATES! Don't forget to join IC. (:

Sophomore year is going to be bomb. =D

I remember at last year's ASB transitional retreat, Joe made me jump into the water ten minutes before we were supposed to leave. So I told him I'd get him back when I made ASB soph year. -_- Yeah. I'll find some way to do that. :D

So coming up: INTERNATIONAL DAAAY! and ALOOOHA! Both have something to do with hula skirts. ;D And coconut bras lol. Fun stuffff!

But hush. We're going a little too fast. There's comps first. =/ Those things make or break your grade, so watch out, guys! And don't forget to support each other. <3

And for swim! Can you guys believe we've only had four meets? -_- Wait scratch that. We only have nine left. (: Without counting CIF's. ISABEL, our next home meet is Friday. Is that too far away for you? D: And I still get to take swim next year! :DDD MY SCHEDULE IS PERFECT WHOOOO. :DDD

So today:
- Chris threw me in a trashcan.
- My mom brought home two make-up kits for us HAHA.
- I disappointed Breik. D:
- We got our iSwim shirts. :D
- I realized that I can still join IC, do RC cabinet, keep swimming, take my AP, and stay happy. (:

Listening to KIIS really makes you excited for Aloha HAHA. But that's still a long time away. OH BTW GUYS. Last year around this time was our Social stressing INITIATION time. (: Fashion show's going to be in about two/three weeks? Good times. <3

Kay I have really bad stomach cramps right now. So I'll go noowww. And write my Japanese research and my RC cabinet app. (: Bye loves. <3

Labels:


5 lovenotes.