which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

Promiscuous boy. (:

Hey guys. Check out the time of this post. :DDD Latest I've EVER been up to, doing school-related stuff. (Archie's house didn't count.) Actually, I've stayed up later, but this is TECHNICALLY the latest, thanks to Daylight Savings. (:

So SADIES was yesterday! Or, the day before yesterday now. (: I must say, the decorations were really good. :D And the DJ wasn't that good. -_- But like I always say, there's no perfect DJ. The closest we got to was... Social, I think? But I think I'm being a little biased there. ;) So I had the moon bounce shift with Izzy at ten, but they deflated it for costume show at 10:05. And it never started up again! :D So we technically didn't work. But shhh. No one knows that. (:

Sadies was pretty fun, though. We were kinda missing people in the beginning. ): And we missed some people in the middle. And we missed some in the end. We weren't ever really ALL there. But we got close enough. (: There was like, five groups of freshmen? But no one gets really exclusive at dances, so we really only had two groups. (: OH OH OH BY THE WAY I love the DJ for playing Satisfaction TWICE + playing it extra long! <3 AAHHH. :DDD My most favorite song everrr. (:

Hehe pictures were pretty faaail. (: Totally un-photo-generic + can't improvise at all = HAHAHA WHAT WERE WE DOING. How is Izzy so good at it. -_- And we saw this other guy wearing blue/white striped polo. HAHA. But I didn't see his date. O__O Was she wearing the same thing?

By the way, Tim is a WOMANIZER. ;)

Okay it's almost five. I should sleep. I'm so bad for my body. -_- This is why I'm so short. ): And irregularly-tempered. I'm sorry, guys. (: MOTIVATE me to sleep earlier!

G'nighttt. <3

Labels: , ,


1 lovenotes.