which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric

No I really can't.

Lol can people seriously stop telling me how Afraz's rap was so much better? I don't need you to tell me stuff I already know. And stop telling me my speech is good. Stop lying. -_- It doesn't make anything better. Thanks.

So after sixth Andrew Kim came up to me and he's like "HAHA VOTE FOR AFRAZ LOLOL." Kay thanks man. -_- And people IM me saying 'wow sucks you had to go after such a cool rap' or 'you got owned HAHA' or 'are you guys having a pity party?' or 'dang man he was just way too cool'. -_- Yeah guys I KNOW that. Keep your opinions to yourself.


Improvising a speech sucks, I'm not going to lie. Never try it, you guys. But eh. It's not like any other speech can beat a rap HAHA. Lol I swear in the middle of his, I just gave up. I mean, wouldn't you? But it was a little late to drop out, so eh. Barreled through it. (: Didn't totally fail, like I thought it would! :DDD

But still. I kinda/sorta/really wanted to get that position. -_- Lol a little late now, Alice.


OKAY SO. Today was Wednesday! Supposed to be hour lunch, but class meeting cut it short. -_- We haven't had an hour lunch since last Wednesday or last last Friday? Seems like so long ago. D: Campaigning really takes up a lot of time. -_- Thanks to everyone who helped me campaign. <3 But I don't think campaigning really helps in the end HAHA. But yeah. Speeches were good! Especially Afraz's rap, man. Daaang that guy's got some serious skills/charisma. :D And Willie's reading off the election info packet was pretty epic. (: AND Shivanti's little dragon costume. (: We've got pretty creative candidates this year. :D

I really don't think this week likes me. -_- But whatever. That means next week will be a good week, yes? But I really wanted this week to be good. ): Oh well. A little too late for that. (:

Hm. Swim was surprisingly easy today. :D My feet still won't uncramp. ): And my shoulders hurt like hell. -_- But I think it's worth it in the end. (:

This homework stash never ever endssss. -_- I have pretty much the same amount as yesterday, maybe more? BUT GUESS WHAT. I have a perfect, nonconflicting schedule. (: So I don't have to worry about AP classes and college and all that crap anymore. :D


I can do this.
I can do this.
I can do this.
I can do this.
I can do this.
I can do this.
I can do this.
I CAN DO THIS.

I can't do this.

6 lovenotes.