which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric


I am so effing tired. I hate what I do to my body. -_- But then again. I hate what my body does to me.

I'm too lazy to write what happened today. But meet was lame. I kinda felt like upchucking in the pool. And I gained time on every stroke. But whatever. I'll go for it next time.

I NEED SLEEP. And I can't get any at school tomorrow, cause I'll be writing my speech. Yeah, that's right. I haven't started on that yet.

Lol go read Tim's blog. That's my today. Or, yesterday, since it's 2:39 AM right now. -_-

'nighttt. <3

0 lovenotes.