which color?





dailies
■isabel
■josh
■ralph
■angel
■catherine
■marissa
■tiffany-liu
■michele
■tiffany-yeh
■michelle
■shivanti
■andy
■emily
■sayoni
■joe
■renz
■jeremy
■daniel-lee
■andrew-hou
■priya
■shelley
■ronnie
■daniel-shim
■andrew-fang
■claudine
■julian
■jocelyn
■kathy
■paley
■hannah
■charles
■katheryn
■avi
■priyanka
■tim
■jeanyoung
■ben
■sarah/mary
■john
■emma
■archie
■abi
■kaajal
■eric


Thinking about you and looking at pictures of you puts my mind in this weird time warp.

It's odd how well we used to know each other and how much we were willing to sacrifice for one another - I swear I can still remember the tiniest details about you and what made you tick and our inside jokes. Your mess of a room and how you used half your bed for your clothes, finding it cute that I liked wearing your socks, moping over ties and dresses, WELCH.

Don't mistake this for complaining - I'm perfectly happy now and I'm sure having you in my life would take away part of that happiness. You had a way of making me laugh, but you also had a way of making me cry without knowing. You were...ignorant at best; always lost in your own world and never really looking back to see who you left behind.

It just makes me sad that we didn't have the ability to go back to being friends. You promised me you'd be close regardless of who or what came between us.

Then again, you always had a habit of breaking promises.


0 lovenotes.